Calling all foodies! We are looking for a new writer to join our content team as Content Manager to manage the content and distribution for Foodtalk.com, the food and recipe website under Hometalk Inc. This position is from our Jerusalem office, 3 days a week in-office and 2 days a week from home.
Get the chance to work with a dynamic, growth-oriented, creative team focused on growing
Hometalk, Inc.’s audience of 21M registered users and 7M monthly active users.
You will be responsible for overseeing the entire content distribution for Foodtalk.com. This includes determining what top-quality user-generated content goes into our daily newsletter (with an audience of 1.5M subscribers), overseeing the actual distribution flow, and running tests to increase the success of the distribution. You will report directly to the Head of Content Distribution.
- Managing the incoming user-generated Foodtalk content
- Determining which content to distribute through our daily newsletter (1.5M subscribers)
- Writing masterful short-form copy (headlines and more) for our newsletter that will perform well and will be true to brand
- Following the daily performance and reporting on data
- Iterating and improving the content experience based on data and user feedback
- Collaborating with the rest of the Content Distribution team and Community team to create strategies that increase content performance while staying true to the brand
- Native-level English speaker
- Phenomenal grasp of English language, grammar, and spelling
- At least 2 years of experience writing, editing, or marketing
- Very communicative while working remotely
- Excellent organizational skills
- Tech-savvy and able to learn new tools and software quickly
- Ability to be flexible with test plans and strategies and iterate strategies quickly
- Highly self-motivated, stellar work ethic and ability and desire to take ownership
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude
- Interest or expertise in cooking and baking a plus!
Send CV and 3 writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the subject line: Content Manager (Foodtalk)