Hometalk is seeking to hire a Data Analyst (web data) to join our growing Data Team in Jerusalem.
**We provide a daily hasaa (ride) from Tel Aviv and back**
* Define a broad range of metrics including those that track engagement and growth of our user base.
* Discover and analyze trends in user behavior.
* Analyze and report on the performance of product initiatives by implementing appropriate statistical techniques and infrastructure.
* Guide A/B testing, from planning to implementation.
* Work in collaboration with developers and product teams for data collection and testing needs.
* English at a high level required
* BA in mathematics, statistics or related degree required
* 2+ year of Web Analytics experience highly preferred.
* Proficiency with SQL
* Sharp statistics skills
* Experience with A/B Testing
* Inquisitive personality with a thirst for data.
* Independent worker yet enjoys working on a team.