Hometalk, based in Jerusalem, is the world’s largest DIY lifestyle community with 21 million members is looking for a superb Growth Hacker. Our three platforms--Hometalk, Foodtalk, and Upstyle--are top online destinations for inspiration, ideas, and step-by-step tutorials spanning the home and garden, food recipe, and DIY fashion spaces with over 1,750,000 DIY tutorials.
This role is perfect for someone who is extremely motivated, a self-starter, and who can hit the ground running while starting from the bottom and growing to the top.
This role is for you if you are: a true entrepreneur in spirit, constantly curious, always looking to push the envelope, extremely hard-working, attentive to detail, driven, and extremely analytical. Previous experience in an analytical role, performance marketing, or project management preferred. A technical background is a super plus!
As Growth Hacker, you will be working with the product team, the COO, and CEO, overseeing and executing many testing and growth initiatives.
* Ideation and execution of growth and marketing tests and initiatives.
* Performing high-level competitive analysis and user research.
* Work with the development team on implementing potential optimizations.
* Work with the company’s cross-functional team members on management of ongoing initiatives.
* Keep up to date with industry changes and evolving.
* English at a native level is required
* Ability to work full time, 2 days a week from the Jerusalem office, 3 days a week from home
* BA degree in Business, Economics or related degree
* Extremely analytical mind and data-driven (with some job experience in such a role)
* Detail-oriented and organized
* Curious with an entrepreneurial spirit
* Ability to learn new interfaces quickly
* Quick and self-learner
* Technical understanding/adeptness a plus.
* Flexible and team player
Send your CV to: Marcy@hometalk.com and include a short note about why you’d be a great fit for this role.