Hometalk.com, recently acquired by VerticalScope, is seeking a full-time HR Manager. Located in Jerusalem, we offer a hybrid work environment of 3 days in-office and 2 days from home. We are a global team of 35, with 24 employees in Israel. People are our absolute most important asset. Our HR Manager will be the one to promote company values and ensure that we have a positive and productive workplace.
As HR Manager, you will fully own Hometalk's HR department from A to Z. This includes taking on a wide range of HR responsibilities including, but not limited to the administrative aspects of HR, full life-cycle recruitment in Jerusalem and the U.S., employee welfare, event planning and execution, performance management, and the training/development of employees and managers.
* Manage the full life cycle of the talent acquisition process: Formulate job descriptions with managers, source, schedule, interview, hire.
* Onboard new employees
* Culture-building activities/events: Create, plan and execute to ensure a positive, supportive, and productive working environment and culture.
* Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, and procedures across the company.
* Administrative Tasks: Track daily attendance; oversee all time-off requests; maintain employee records.
* Oversee compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys; collaborate with managers in understanding salary scales.
* Oversee organizational development, including the assessment and training of the employees.
* Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, goals, and values.
* Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
* Ensure legal compliance with company policies and procedures.
* English at a high level, both written and verbal; comfortable to work all in English
* 2-3 years experience as an HR manager
* Recruitment experience
* People-oriented, results-driven, and self-motivated.
* Superb active listening skills
* Confidence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
* Organized, with extreme attention to detail.
* A firm believer in the professional development of self and others.
* Knowledge of employment laws/regulations and HR best practices.
Send your CV to: Marcy@hometalk.com