Hometalk, located in Jerusalem, is seeking an HR Manager. We currently offer a hybrid work environment of 3 days in-office and 2 days from home. This position is a ½ time - ¾ time role.
Being HR manager at Hometalk means being the go-to person for all employee-related issues. The HR Manager's responsibilities will involve managing a wide range of HR tasks, including recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development of employees and managers.
At Hometalk, people are our most important asset. Our HR Manager will be the one to promote company values and ensure that we have a positive and productive workplace.
* Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy, goals, and values.
* Bridging management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues.
*Developing trusted relationships with the company employees and leaders by providing HR direction, leadership, and guidance as the HR executive and expert in the company.
* Supporting the staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program (including formulating job descriptions and ads); counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews, and recommending changes.
* Creating and ensuring a positive, supportive, and productive working environment and culture (including culture-building activities/events).
* Supporting current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation, and preservation of human capital.
* Developing and monitoring overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization.
* Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on daily attendance; oversee vacation approvals and other time off requests; keeping updated records on each employee.
* Onboarding new employees.
* Maintaining pay structure and benefits program; Oversee compensation strategy through market analysis and pay surveys; collaborate with managers in understanding salary scales and coordinate regarding employee compensation requests.
* Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
* Proven work experience as HR Manager, HR generalist, or other related work.
* People-oriented, results-driven, and self-motivated.
* Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics.
* Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
* Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
* Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills.
* Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
* Organized, meticulous, and with extreme attention to detail.
* A firm believer in the professional development of self and others.
* Knowledge of employment principles, especially laws/regulations and HR best practices.
* Payroll experience is a plus.
Send your CV to: