Influencer Marketing Account Manager
Hometalk, located in Jerusalem is looking to hire a full-time Influencer Marketing Account Manager for our growing direct sales team to oversee our branded content collaborations.
Hometalk is the world’s largest DIY lifestyle community with 21 million members. Our three platforms--Hometalk, Foodtalk, and Upstyle--are top online destinations for inspiration, ideas, and step-by-step tutorials spanning the home and garden, food recipe, and DIY fashion spaces with over 175,000 DIY tutorials.
You will manage the end-to-end operations of a brand's influencer marketing campaign with Hometalk. This includes: managing communications with the brand and influencer, coordinating with Hometalk’s on-site and social distribution teams, tracking the performance of campaigns, and creating campaign data reports. You will be the go-to person for the brand and the influencer, executing the campaign in a seamless manner and ensuring all parties are happy.
* Match brands with influencers from our influencer community
* Facilitate agreements with influencers
* Oversee campaign flow, ensuring deadlines are met
* Provide guidance to the influencers as needed
* Keep close contact with the brand and influencer to keep the campaign moving forward
* Oversee distribution of campaign content by collaborating with content distribution and social teams
* Track and report internally on campaign performance
* Create campaign data report for brand
* Onboard new influencers
* Strategize program improvements based on data
* Native Level English required
* Stellar written communication skills
* Excellent organizational skills
* Account management or project management experience is a big plus
* Very communicative while working remotely
* Highly self-motivated, with a stellar work ethic and the ability to take ownership
* Thrives in a supportive, collaborative team environment
Send your CV to: Marcy@hometalk.com
Use subject line: Account Manager and tell us in your email why you’d be a great fit for this role