Junior Content Manager
Hometalk, based in Jerusalem, is looking to hire an in-office Junior Content Manager to join our growing content team. You will work on all 3 of Hometalk’s websites, with a focus on Foodtalkdaily.com. You’ll tag incoming content, aggregate featurable content, and present content in an enticing manner by creating interesting, curiosity-inducing headlines and titles for slideshows. We work M,T,W in-office and S,TH from home.
Hometalk is the world’s largest DIY lifestyle community with 21 million members. Our three platforms--Hometalk, Foodtalk, and Upstyle--are top online destinations for inspiration, ideas, and step-by-step tutorials spanning the home and garden, food recipe, and DIY fashion spaces with over 1,750,000 DIY tutorials.
Working in the content team is a chance to work with a dynamic, growth-oriented, creative team focused on growing Hometalk’s content. You will report directly to the Head of Content Distribution.
You will be responsible for managing and organizing all of the incoming content on Foodtalkdaily.com, as well as aggregating and showcasing content to our Foodtalkdaily.com and Hometalk.com audiences. In addition, daily responsibilities will include:
- Categorizing incoming Foodtalkdaily.com content
- Creating various forms of content for our commerce efforts across all three Hometalk Inc. verticals.
- Creating slideshows and other forms of dynamic and intriguing aggregate content for Hometalk and Foodtalk
- Creating content and a content perception that aligns with the brand and values of each of Hometalk Inc.’s three verticals
- Iterating and improving the content experience based on data and feedback.
- Native level English is a must
- Phenomenal grasp of English language, grammar, and spelling
- 1- 2 years of experience writing and editing
- BA in English, Communications or a related degree
- A strong desire to learn and grow both professionally and personally
- Ability to be flexible with test plans and strategies
- Ability to iterate strategies quickly
- Very communicative while working remotely
- Excellent organizational skills
- Highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and ability to take ownership
- Entrepreneurial spirit and a can-do attitude
- Must be technically adept with the ability to learn new tools and software easily and quickly
Send CV and 2 writing samples to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use subject line: Junior Content Manager