Hometalk (located in Jerusalem) is looking for a super-organized, results-oriented, Product Manager to join our growing team.
**We are located at the entrance of Jerusalem and provide a daily shuttle from Tel Aviv and back**
You will be responsible for improvements to existing features and for managing new products throughout their life cycle. From planning to launch, you will be a part of a team who loves to tackle challenges and thrill our users with world class features.
Our Product Managers are responsible to provide for and execute on the creation of features, tooling, and tasks that enable the achievement of business goals within our various teams. Our Product Managers are ‘out-of-the-box’ thinkers who work to both independently solve problems, and test new features and iterations.
* Leading the planning of new/updated features/tests
* Research, plan, and define detailed product requirements in a way that meets both business needs and is clearly defined for developers
* Collaborate with relevant specialists in company to make sure all aspects of a feature are AMAZING, eg: design, BI, DEV, QA, HTML/CSS
* Constant prioritization & re-prioritization of tasks based on business needs and data from BI and users
* Serve as a first line tech consultant for business to help them understand what would be involved with different features
* Energize, motivate & empower the team working on your projects
* Ensure & monitor the quality of ongoing features
* Iterate on existing designs to create the highest quality experience
* Be the go-between that translates business needs and feature requests into development specs
* English at a mother-tongue level required
* Strong (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills in English
* BA in Computer Science or equivalent engineering and/or product background
* 1-2 years expereince as a Product Manager
* Knowledge of Mysql, ability to do thorough data analysis of features, in order to define business needs
* Goal oriented, highly motivated, takes full ownership of projects
* Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
* A love for learning from others in a highly collaborative environment