Hometalk (Jerusalem) is looking for a super-organized, results-oriented, Product Manager to join our growing team. You will be responsible for improvements to existing features and for managing new products throughout their life cycle. From planning to launch, you will be a part of a team who loves to tackle challenges and thrill our users with world class features.
As Junior Content Manager, you will help assist in our various content initiatives. You will liaison between our community, content and SEO teams to enhance our content for SEO, manage the content uploading process to the site, create educational content for our writers and much more.
Leading the planning of new/updated features/tests
Research, plan, and define detailed product requirements in a way that meets both business needs and is clearly defined for developers
Collaborate with relevant specialists in company to make sure all aspects of a feature are AMAZING, eg: design, BI, DEV, QA, HTML/CSS
Constant prioritization & re-prioritization of tasks based on business needs and data from BI and users
* Serve as a first line tech consultant for business to help them understand what would be involved with different features
* Energize, motivate & empower the team working on your projects
* Ensure & monitor the quality of ongoing features
* Iterate on existing designs to create the highest quality experience
* Be the go-between that translates business needs and feature requests into development specs